On 29-Jan-19 9:14 AM, Daniel wrote:
> If I read the documentations for \AtBeginDocument correctly, it places
> the macro just before \begin{document}. Is your .tex test file working
> as expected when you move your macro manually to whatever position you
> think it should be moved? If not then the problem might be the macro
> rather than LyX.
>
> Daniel

The macro works fine if I place it to the required location manually (I
have sent the LaTeX file in the first e-mail for the record).
The loading sequence of the packages should be like the following
according the BibLaTeX, which works as expected:

\documentclass[english]{article}
**Misc Packages**
\usepackage{babel}
\usepackage[style=authoryear, maxcitenames=2]{biblatex}
\addbibresource{test.bib}

%%%% Macro %%%%
\DefineBibliographyStrings{english}{%
   references = {{Kaynaklar}},
   and = {ve},
   andothers ={ve diğerleri},
}
%%%% End Macro %%%%

\begin{document}
**Misc**
\printbibliography
\end{document}

Unfortunately, LyX does not do this format as you have mentioned and
wrapping with macro to place at the beginning of the document does not work.

Baris