Hi,

I have been modifying the change colors for a tracked document, using
Preferences -> Look&Feel -> Screen Colors, I wanted the switch "changed
text 1st author" to be in red and the 3rd author in blue.

That works on the screen, but the output has still first author in blue,
which I see in the LaTeX document preamble as

\providecolor{lyxadded}{rgb}{0,0,1}
\providecolor{lyxdeleted}{rgb}{1,0,0}

Reason being that if I use Compare Documents an insert of a (single)
character is better visible in red than in blue. In the Tracking proper
it's ok because it shows the whole word delete and a new word added.

How can I change this in the output (PDF)?

greetings, el