hi,

I just switched from miktex to texlive and discovered the "texliveonfly"
package, which automatically installs missed packages, just like miktex.
I installed it right through the texlive manager, but there was a bug, for
which the solution exists, but not included in that version for some reason
(see https://github.com/maphy-psd/texliveonfly/issues/1). So i just
downloaded the script from https://github.com/maphy-psd/texliveonfly and
replaced it unter C:\texlive\2018\texmf-dist\scripts\texliveonfly (Just
saying for those who want to try it out too and could run into the same
problem).

Then i configured it for texworks following
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/50464/how-to-setup-texliveonfly-on-any-latex-editor?noredirect=1&lq=1

My question now is, is it possible to use with LyX? how could i configure
it?

Thanks