OK,

The solution has been to uninstall MikTex and Lyx with Administrator
privileges and to reinstall them with standard user privileges !!!
It is nonsense, but it finally works.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
 9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE