On 14/03/2019 17:23, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

On 14.03.19 16:28, Daniel wrote:
On 14/03/2019 16:03, Daniel wrote:
On 14/03/2019 15:28, Harold Mouras wrote:
Dear Users,
excuse if this is a silly question. I have A LyX file and a .bib file (attached). The bibliography option of the LyX document is set up on NatBib and the .bib file should be correct, but I cannot generate any bibliography.
Thank you very much for your help....
Best regards,
Harold

It seems there is a bug in LyX when placing the bib file in the same directory as the lyx file. Then some strange dummy bibliography is used instead. Maybe these entries have been used for testing?

I have always the bib file in the same directory as the lyx file and had never any problems. Is this perhaps under windows?

Wolfgang

I think it was a chain of unfortunate circumstances. The provided bib file was could not be read by LyX and it fell back on a file with the same name in my path.

Daniel