On 03-Apr-19 3:23 AM, 장지웅(수학과) wrote:
Dear LyX users,

Hi, my name is Jiwoong, and I am trying to install LyX, which is a typewriter
program for LaTeX, but I'm having trouble doing it.

Really I tried tons of way to do this, but the error message is the same:

LyX: No textclass is found

LyX will only have minimal functionality because no textclasses have been
found. You can either try to reconfigure LyX normally, try to reconfigure
without checking your LaTeX installation, or continue.

(Press the button) Reconfigure (or) Without LaTeX (or) Continue

I posted the same question on the tex.stackexchange, and the below is the link:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/482526/about-installing-lyx?noredirect=1#comment1220637_482526

Inspite of thankful comments, I cannot figure why the same problem happens, and
I now became to ask a question to LyX users.

Best regards,
Jiwoong Jang

Have you tried:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/280731/lyx-installation-error-text-class-not-found-reconfigure-or-use-without-late

or

https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Troubleshooting

B. Erkus

--
Please bottom-post. Start your reply here: