On 4/3/19 6:17 PM, Rudi Gaelzer wrote:
I have a problem with Beamer that certainly has a very simple solution, but I'm not able to find it...

In the attached file, there is a single frame.  The first line appears on all subframes, but the following lines are inside a main overprint environment.  The second line should appear only on the second slide, the third line on the third and fourth slides and it should replace the second line. There is also a fourth line that is overprinted on the third and fourth lines.

However, the second line does not appear on the PDF, only the remaining subframes.  My use of a nested overprint inside a parent overprint is wrong?

Thank you.
--
Rudi Gaelzer
Registered Linux user # 153741