On 25.04.19 15:17, Axel Dessecker wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 25. April 2019, 14:37:13 CEST schrieben Sie:
On 25.04.19 14:27, Axel Dessecker wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 25. April 2019, 14:05:54 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
The attached tar.gz lyx file does not show the included pdf figure. The
png figure is shown. Why? Have I done something wrong with the setting?

Wolfgang
Wolfgang,

I cannot confirm this behaviour. Both figures are shown on the LyX screen
as well as exported to a *.pdf document. Any local issues in your
installation?

Axel
Thanks, Axel, for testing. Did you use the settings in my lyx file?
Could you kindly send me your lyx file which worked?

I am using

LyX Version 2.3.2

(Saturday, December 8, 2018)

Library directory: /usr/share/lyx/

User directory: ~/.lyx/

Qt Version (run-time): 4.8.7

Qt Version (compile-time): 4.8.7

Wolfgang

I just used the files you sent to the list. I also have LyX Version 2.3.2 and
the directory specifications you cited, but Qt 5.9.4. Your version looks
somewhat older. Are there any reasons you are continuing to work with these?

Axel

I just noted that I have installed already the new qt5 version, but it is not shown in Lyx. How do I make Lyx to recognize it?

Wolfgang