Dear Stephan,

this is strange, I now could not reproduce the SIGSEV anymore, which I have
always got over the last months. I could also not find out, what I might have
changed. The only thing is that I removed the TeX 2017-version meanwhile, but I
used 2018 anyhow. This is why I do not think, that this might affect this, but
it is the only thing I really changed. I have tried it with different documents.

But still it is not possible to build an XML etc. If I try to do this via
export as
I still get those messages for any format:
»Keine Informationen vorhanden, um das Format OpenDocument (Pandoc) zu
exportieren.«
»Keine Informationen vorhanden, um das Format HTML (MS Word) zu exportieren.«
»Keine Informationen vorhanden, um das Format HTML (MS Word) zu exportieren.«
So: there is no information to export to format X, but at least i do not get
the SIGSEV anymore.

If I get the SIGSEV again later, I will send you the stack trace then.

Best
Jess