On 6/5/19 6:32 PM, Joel VanderWerf wrote:

With the View/"Split View into Left and Right Half" command, the left view works normally but the right view is broken. I can read the right view but when I type into it the pixels display a garbled combination of the old and new text. When I scroll a page down and come back, or press return, the display shows the text exactly as I typed it. Why isn't the display refreshing on each keypress?

LyX 2.3.2
Qt 4.8.7
Ubuntu 18.04
I see the same thing (LyX 2.3.2, Qt 4.8.7, Linux Mint 18.3). If I keep typing (blindly) in the right pane, though, earlier characters do show up. Also, if I type in the right pane and then click someplace (anywhere) in that pane, the pane catches up.

Paul