On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 03:42:45PM +0200, Haroldo Gambini Santos wrote:
> Dear Pavel,
>
> Thank you very much for the suggestions.
>
> I contacted the Arch developers and discovered that there is a
> third-part package that I installed that is causing the trouble:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ttf-computer-modern-fonts/

I see, that's basically bakoma fonts we include in lyx, except
two glyphs are missing (\leg being one of them).

If arch packaging systems allows it I would suggest they flag
ttf-computer-modern-fonts and lyx as mutually exclusive packages
so they do not get installed by accident at the same time.

Cheers,
Pavel