On 9.8.2019 14:25, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, den 09.08.2019, 13:30 +0300 schrieb Niklas Huldén:
Ok, here comes two. "ShorttextNH.lyx" is made from my original file.

This works for me as expected.

So you can insert individual "before and after" text in Lyx:s Citation manager? If you can, my configuration has to be messed up.
,
Textciting.lyx is a new file that acts even weirder. I cant use any
Citation styles and it crashes LyX quite regularly trying to set
options.

You have

Input ../citeengines/basic.citeengine

in Document > Settings > Local Layout.

Why?

Well. as I said this is a completely new file. I certainly didn't put it there manually. Mysterious!

Thank you
Niklas

Jürgen