I have just tested LyXHTML with a complex document (lots of childs, cross-
references, listings, etc) and found that the result is fairly good.
However, all the files that were generated were stored in the same directory
as the sources.
Is there a way to configure LyXHTML to change the following:
1. Write the files in another directory.
2. Color of the items in TOC.  They are black by default.  Can I change the
color?
3. Using the "Fancy Colored Boxes" module.  I inserted a Custom Color Box in
the master document and the configuration of said custom box was rendered at
the top of the xhtlm page.  That configuration should not have been printed.
4. Also using the "Custom Header/Footerlines" module.  The field titles: "Left
Header:", "Right Footer:", etc, were also included in the xhtml.  They should
be invisible.

Any tips?
Thanks.
--