> I have a beta version ready for a module for entering pseudocode
> listings (using the algorithmicx LaTeX package). Besides the module
> itself (pseudocode.module), there's a documentation file (pseucode.lyx)
> with some minimal instructions and examples. It's now on GitHub at
> https://github.com/prubin73/algpseudocode.
>
> If anyone wants to try it out, please feel free to post questions here
> or add suggestions/bug reports to the issue tracker for the project.

Dear Paul.
I just installed you module in LyX as per instructed. Thank you for your
contribution.

I may have some questions about it as I'm testing it.
A first question is: does your module support the \algstore and \algrestore
commands?  I have some algorithms that I'd like to break through different
pages.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Institute of Physics