On 12/11/19 8:31 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

On 11.12.19 11:21, Baris Erkus wrote:
On 11-Dec-19 1:17 PM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
I try to set the Converter EPS>PNG in Tools>Preferences>FileHandling

clicked From format EPS To format PNG (or PDF...)

but the box Add and Modify at the right are both grayed out > I can't add the selected.

I have ImageMagick installed (6.9.10-23 QT16) and lyx 2.3.3 with Texlive full and the recommended additional software for LyX.

What is wrong?
Wolfgang

It should be greyed out if you have not modified it and if you have the converter defined. Add is for the new converter. Modify should be available after you modify converter.

I did as you showed in your screenshot. I clicked 'modify' and reconfigured lyx, but get still the error. I add a minimal example of the beamer document with two figures, one as a .jpg which is displayed in the pdf, the other one as an .eps, which is not.

Wolfgang

--
Please bottom-post. Start your reply here:

This is as expected (if not particularly intuitive). Start typing in the Converter box, and the Modify button will become enabled. You click Modify when you are done making changes.

Paul