Am 11.12.19 um 18:46 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
Am Mittwoch, den 11.12.2019, 18:42 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Opening an older lyx file I noticed that it contains a sign
'Separator latexpar' (showing up as an arrow pointing to the left
with a curled upward line ending in a kind of screw) which I would
like to remove in an editor, since doing it in the lyx file by hand
with many graphics is time consuming. How could I remove both lines
shown in italics below? Do I need a script? Wolfgang
An easy solution in LyX:

* Alt-x (to open the minibuffer)

* inset-forall Separator:latexpar char-delete-forward

* return

HTH
Jürgen

Very good! Thanks, Jürgen