Am 11.01.20 um 15:50 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:

Am 11.01.20 um 15:45 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
Am Samstag, den 11.01.2020, 15:35 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
Jürgen, I am completely stuck. If I change something in my beamer
document, e.g. to reduce it to a minimal example, I get these blue
markings or crossed out text allover.
Do you have Document > Change Tracking > Track Changes checked?

yes, I did, and the document>settings is still empty. So I guess it wouldn't help to send you the document.

Could you or somebody advice me what I should do to get the document>settings working again?

Wolfgang

I just exported the file to plain latex and run through it three times. Seems to be ok. There is apparently something wrong with my lyx. Will try it on another machine, unless somebody has an idea what to do

Wolfgang

Could I send it to you privately
If the above does not help, yes.

Jürgen