Am Samstag, den 08.02.2020, 15:38 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> Am Samstag, den 08.02.2020, 14:57 +0100 schrieb Bernd:
> > I am using LyX 2.3.4
> >
> > I set it to Biblatex in the GUI, but it tells me \addbibresource
> > was
> > never defined. (See the two documents attached.)
> >
> > Anybody has a clue why? I am out of ideas...
>
> Please send the LyX file.

I got the LyX file in private mail.

So here's how to fix it:

* Delete \bibliography{further-6} from the preamble
* Also remove \usepackage{polyglossia} from the preamble (this is
loaded automatically by LyX)

* In the document, remove the TeX code:
\printbibliography[title={Further readings}]
* move the Biblatex inset out of the note inset
* in the Biblatex inset settings, load the further-6 bibliography and
add the following to the options field: title={Further readings}

You can also remove the TeX code \nocite{*} if you set "All references"
in the Biblatex inset settings ("content")

Explanation:

You have loaded used biblatex-related macros in your user preamble, but
biblatex is loaded after the user preamble.

Jürgen