Am 10.02.20 um 11:39 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 10/02/2020 à 09:53, Wolfgang Engelmann a écrit :
I get a red rectangle under one superscript (see the attached lyx file)
I use debian bullseye and LyX Version 2.3.4 (Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020)

Perhaps a bit academic, since the pdf output seems to be ok. But still: Why the red mark?

The red mark is what we put when a preview is supposedly too small, so that people notice the math inset. The limit value is 10 pixels at 100dpi, therefore the equivalent of 0.1 inch. It may be that we should make the limit lower.

JMarc
ok, now I understand. Does this limit concern the lyx view or the pdf view?
Wolfgang