Le 22/02/2020 à 14:21, Marek L. Szwabowicz a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I need to use the commands of siunitx package in math mode. Since LyX does not support such input, I need to input the braces from the keyboard. But then LyX precedes these braces with backslashes. The workaround I found is to first enter the commands in LaTeX mode (ERT) and then copy them to the math mode rectangle. Can one input such "pure" braces directly in math mode?

Hi,

It is not intuitive, but yet simple: type \{ and you have a pair of plain braces.

JMarc