Le 23/02/2020 à 05:26, Amra, Nasir a écrit :
Hello,
   I am trying to debug why a converter does not work in lyx 2.3.3 (using miktex 2.9 on windows 7)  , but I am able to run the script in a windows command window (cmd.exe). How do I set parselog flag  in the converter and where would I find the log file? Is it just placing “parselog” in the flag option or “parselog=TRUE” or something else?
What I am trying to resolve is why the MS Word converter:
pandoc -s --filter pandoc-citeproc --csl vancouver-superscript.csl   -f latex -o $$o -t docx $$i gives me a “ lyx – can not convert file” error message. Moreover, I am able to run the script above in a windows command line (cmd.exe) successfully.  Any help would be much appreciated.

As far as I remember, parselog is used for converters which return errors with line numbers (chktex or literate programming) this transforms these logs in a form that LyX can read).

In your case the best bet is to read the Message Pane. Aren't there enough error messages there?

JMarc