Paul & Pavel (Paul2?)-- I am using 2.3.4.2 (latest, I think) under Linux/Mint-XFCE 19.3 (latest).  I found the Separated Frame Below(above) on my own, before I nagged you, but it inserts not only a separator, but a NEW FRAME-- a separator PLUS an open frame, which needs to be removed, because it creates a blank frame in the presentation.  Deleting it also deletes the desired separator, and we are back to square one.    I tried the shortcuts, but they did not work on my system.   This should not be THAT difficult, and it did not used to be.

Yours,

Ehud Kaplan