OK, and thank you Stephan.

To be clearer about #4 below. A file does not need to be re-opened to populate
the list I require. For the list has already been populated by the most recent
files that were opened. And those — the most recently opened — are the files I
require.

PS: I’ve gotten what I require by also accessing the “Open Recent” list on my
prior computer.

My thanks again.