I can also confirm that the qt5 5.11 works well. My old setup, fedora 29
and lyx 2.3.3, where all the accents worked had qt5 5.11.
By the way, if I write in another application (not qt based) like nedit and
made copy and paste with the mouse I obtain the accents but not the
newlines, if I insert the file (Insert -> file -> plain text) I obtain the
new lines but not the accents (same behaviour if I import the text). Does
it exist a setting in lyx in order to have the best of both procedures?
Jorge