On 9/3/20 10:20 AM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> There are some resources online about turning LaTeX math into the format used
> on Canvas, but I haven't actually tried anything. Has anyone done this? If
> so, what are the steps you take from getting from LyX to Canvas quiz? Do you
> use the LyX HTML export?

I hadn't thought to do this, but it's a good idea. Note that you can
just copy the relevant code out of the Code Preview pane, so don't
really have to export.

A quick test shows that pasting MathML into Canvas does seem to work,
though maybe setting the math export type to HTML (under Formats, in
Document Settings) would be safer, if it worked.

Riki