I have three computers, each with a different OS (Linux, Windows and
MacOS), and have only seen this problem in Windows and in this file. I
created a folder within the folder of the original file, created a copy,
modified it, resave it and the error again appears. I am going to switch to
my MacOS computer to see if the error appears.

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com