Hi all,

I'm trying to implement resuming enumerate in Beamer following the solution
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/55000/continuing-enumerate-counters-in-beamer.
  This requires the following:

\begin{enumerate}
    \conti
  \item zip

In LyX if I put \conti in ERT in the first item, the command appears after
\item, and nothing happens.  One thing that worked is to make the first list
item \conti in ERT together with a blank Custom Item.  The actual LaTeX, seen
in the Preview panel, is \item[] \conti

My question is: is this the only hack available?  Or is there some method in
LyX of reproducing the LaTeX above analogous to inserting a Mini Template?

Thanks,
Sanford

Sanford Shieh
Professor
Department of Philosophy
Wesleyan University
350 High Street
Middletown, CT 06459
USA
+1 860 685 3646
sanford.sh...@wesleyan.edu<mailto:sanford.sh...@wesleyan.edu>
Most recent book: Necessity Lost: Modality and Logic in Early Analytic
Philosophy, volume
1<https://global.oup.com/academic/product/necessity-lost-9780199228645?cc=us&lang=en&;>
Reviews editor, Journal for the History of Analytical
Philosophy<https://jhaponline.org/>
Secretary, Society for the Study of the History of Analytical
Philosophy<http://sshap.org/>
Follow me on Academia<https://wesleyan.academia.edu/SanfordShieh> and
ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sanford_Shieh>