Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020 um 12:56 Uhr
Von: "Jean-Marc Lasgouttes" <lasgout...@lyx.org>
An: "Andreas Plihal" <a.pli...@gmx.at>, lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Betreff: Re: Ligatures in the text
Le 21/10/2020 à 17:54, Andreas Plihal a écrit :
> Dear community,
> I'm producing a KOMA-script-book with LyX (V 2.3.5.2, on Windows 10) and
> want create ligatures. The LyX-documentation says:

Dear Andreas,

If you are talking about the basic ff, fi, etc. ligatures, I am
surprised that you do not get them automatically. If so, could you send
a short example file that shows the issue?

For more complicated font-related, as Rich said, it is necessary to use
some explicit LaTeX commands.

JMarc