There was an error delivering mail to Andre, so I am replaying to list.

Your message was:
Now I tried to execute in the terminal with a csl-file (all in the same
directory) after having created a tex-file: pandoc -s --filter pandoc-citeproc
--csl sociology.csl -f latex -o mydocument.docx -t docx Test.tex
Then an error message appears: [WARNING] Deprecated: pandoc-citeproc filter.
Use --citeproc instead. pandoc-citeproc: Error in $: Incompatible API versions:
encoded with [1,22] but attempted to decode with [1,17,5,4]. CallStack (from
HasCallStack): error, called at ./Text/Pandoc/JSON.hs:111:48 in
pandoc-types-1.17.5.4-5tHZ3B61A58JaKOMxwGQR4:Text.Pandoc.JSON Error running
filter pandoc-citeproc: Filter returned error status 1
When I just use citeproc: pandoc -s --filter citeproc --csl sociology.csl -f
latex -o mydocument.docx -t docx Test.tex cx -t docx Test.tex Error running
filter citeproc: Could not find executable citeproc

I know nothing about the source of the first error, second error is because you
not included -- before citeproc, so command should be: pandoc -s --filter
--citeproc --csl sociology.csl -f latex -o mydocument.docx -t docx Test.tex

Valdemaras