On Tue, 1 May 2001 11:32:49 -0400 wrote Wolfgang Engelmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am using pybliographic for lyx (the excuse for asking here)
> and wonder whether somebody knows how to get rid of double entries besides
> doing it manually.

As far as I know, pybliographic cannot do this. There is no need to do it
manually, however, as the mighty but, alas, no GUI program BibTool

ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/utils/bibtool.tar.gz

can do it for you.

(However, if the .bib file is not very long, manually processing can be
faster than downloading, installing and reading the documentation but for a
long file it might be worth a try. Besides, BibTool can do many other nice
things for you, like e.g. automatically generating keys)

Guenter

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]