Christopher> Thanks for the heads up on the menus being
Christopher> configurable--probably an obvious thing that I have never
Christopher> had the occasion to need, and therefore to know about.
Christopher> But I perhaps should have omitted that, since it seems to
Christopher> have drawn attention from the real point of the
Christopher> suggestion, which was the additional menu to pop up in
Christopher> the application window.

You mean contextual menus, I guess (usually bound to right mouse
button). There has been some talks about them, but nothing has really
been done yet.

JMarc