Am 27.11.20 um 10:47 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 27/11/2020 à 10:20, Axel Dessecker a écrit :
Am Freitag, 27. November 2020, 09:33:20 CET schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
How can I make the cursor of the mouse show up better in my LyX
document? e.g. thicker or another colour?
Wolfgang

See Tools -> Edit -> Control -> Cursor thickness (pixels). But I don't know
anything about making it more colourful.

Note that "0" means "grow with zoom". This will be the default in 2.4 and the cursor will grow with font size, actually.

For the color, go to Tools>Look&Feel>Colors and select color for "cursor".

JMarc
JMarc, thanks for your information. Now I know how to change it. It was a bit tricky to find it in the settings.

Wolfgang