Iīm sorry, but it didnīt work. There are still no pagenumbers at even
pages.
Attached you will find the beginning of my Lyx-file, maybe I
missunderstood something wrong.

        \renewcommand\thepage{}
        \tableofcontents
        \addtocontents{toc} {\protect\fancyfoot{}}
        \renewcommand\thepage{\arabic{page}}

The Latex-preamble looks like this:

        \usepackage{tocloft}
        % Set Margins
        \renewcommand*\l@section{\@dottedtocline{1}{1.5em}{2.3em}}
        \renewcommand*\l@subsection{\@dottedtocline{2}{3.8em}{3.2em}}
        \renewcommand*\l@subsubsection{\@dottedtocline{3}{7.0em}{4.1em}}
        \renewcommand*\l@paragraph{\@dottedtocline{4}{10em}{5em}}
        \renewcommand*\l@subparagraph{\@dottedtocline{5}{12em}{6em}}
        \renewcommand*\l@figure{\@dottedtocline{1}{1.5em}{2.3em}}
        \let\l@table\l@figure
        \makeatletter
        \usepackage{fancyhdr}
        \renewcommand{\chaptermark}[1]{% twoside and
         \markboth{%
        \ifnum \c@secnumdepth >\m@ne
        \hfill\thechapter\quad \if @mainmatter
         \@chapapp\ \thechapter\quad
         \fi
            \fi
            #1%
          }{%
         \ifnum \c@secnumdepth >\m@ne
         \if @mainmatter
         \@chapapp\ \thechapter\quad
         \fi
          \fi
            #1%
          }%
        }%
        \makeatother
        \renewcommand\sectionmark[1]{\markright{\thesection\ #1}}
        \renewcommand\headrulewidth{0pt}
        \renewcommand\footrulewidth{0pt}
        % positioning
        \usepackage{color}
        \definecolor{myColor}{rgb}{0.9,0.9,0.9}
        \fancyhead{}% delte the defaults
 \fancyhead[LE]{\colorbox{myColor}{\parbox{1\columnwidth}{\leftmark}}} %
even pages!
 \fancyhead[RO]{\colorbox{myColor}{\parbox{1\columnwidth}{\rightmark}}} %
odd pages!
        \fancyfoot{} % clear
        \fancyfoot[RE,LO]{\thepage} % right-even and left-odd

\newcommand{\clearemptydoublepage}{\newpage{\pagestyle{empty}\cleardoublepage}}

Andi

Herbert Voss
Gesendet von: voss
02.05.01 11:12