Le 16/01/2021 à 10:20, Marcus Mikulcak a écrit :
Hi everybody,

a few months ago (November, I think?) somebody raised the question of LyX on Apple Silicon, how and whether it would run. As I've been using a LyX version that I've compiled from source (with a feature included by Jürgen Spitzmüller that's so far only in master - thanks again!), I was anxious to find out whether LyX would compile for arm64. Long story short: It does!

I had to fiddle with the Mac development release script a bit to get it to run on Big Sur, but no major problems there either.

Excellent news. It would be great to integrate this with the normal builds. I guess that with BigSur it also possible to cross compile to M1 on an Intel mac?

JMar