Hi.

I have written my first LyX technical paper. It has all worked out
great, especially when compared to MS Word which I used before. However
I came to a problem with submiting it. The document is written as the
Article class, and the conference organizers demand the papers in
Springer LNCS style. I have downloaded and installed the style following
the instructions in the guide, and switched the document to LNCS. The
problem is, I have several programs in the document. After I changed the
style I have lost the LyX-Code environment. Is there a way to fix this?
Can I have the LyX-Code environment inside a LNCS document?