On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 02:00:09PM +0700, Murat Yildizoglu wrote:

> > Le 22 févr. 2021 à 12:56, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> a écrit :
> >
> > Is there a way to not have to use full ERT to reveal a multi-line math
> > line-by-line? This can be accomplished with LaTeX with the following
> > solution:
> >

> > https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/60689/uncover-lines-of-an-align-environment-with-beamer
> >
> > but I don't see how I can avoid doing the full align in ERT. Is there
> > any other easier LyX-friendly solution?
> >
> > Scott
> > --
>
> Hello Scott,
>
> I use this kind of trick (see the LyX screenshot). Is this what you are
> looking for?

Hi Murat,

Thanks for that example! Are those separate equations (from LyX's
perspective) or is it a multi-line construct? I think they are separate,
which makes sense and gives some flexibility. But it might be difficult
to align things. But perhaps I should not be so picky :)

Attached is an example and with manual \onslide it can be made to work.
I'm not sure if this approach generalizes for other cases, but I think
it will work for me.

Thanks for your help!

Scott