Am Samstag, dem 13.03.2021 um 13:56 +0100 schrieb Andreas Plihal:
> However, the page reference is incorrect: Page 30 is specified in the
> table of contents; the index is actually on page 29.

Remove the line
\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{Sachregister}

before the index (actually, you can remove the whole TeX inset there).
Rather than that, add to preamble:

\KOMAoptions{index=totoc}

> And although the cross-references are syntactically correct, they do
> not appear in the index. Because the keywords
>
> Gasse, s. Straße
> Straße, s. Gasse
>
> should be pop up in the index. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

They do appear here. See attached PDF.

Does it work i you disable hyperref support in Document > PDF?

It might be due to this xindy bug (which is resolved in my version):
https://sourceforge.net/p/xindy/bugs/62/

It is quite easy to fix this. You need to replace the file
makeindex.xdy in your LaTeX distribution by this updated one:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jschrod/xindy.ctan/ac9e2c628f2e8e9c6b28de2bb00248bea3f41165/modules/base/makeindex.xdy

HTH,
Jürgen