Hello Everyone,

        I was just wondering if anyone has a way of creating a
        wallpaper image on the first page of a document only?

I use ERT: \CenterWallPaper{.53}{graphic desired}

However, it places the image on every page of the document. Usually use
it that way, but in some instances it would more desirable on only the
first page.

Have tried various methods found on the NET to have it only on the
first page. No joy unfortunately.

TIA,
Charlie

                East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                           http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so
        much as to be out of danger? -Thomas Henry Huxley