We figured it out off line.

We downloaded the file with wget and that got us pure MarkDown, which
was very amendable to pandoc conversion.

I wrote a 15 line template file, or rather pruned the standard one to
the minimum required to work, ie using Komascript and Listings (plus
Landscape) and that did the trick very well.

10 Minutes of work.

greetings, el