Am 06.07.21 um 16:01 schrieb Kornel Benko:
Am Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:34:08 +0200
schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>:

Am 06.07.21 um 10:34 schrieb Kornel Benko:
Am Tue, 6 Jul 2021 09:18:24 +0200
schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>:
I would like to use the Libertinus font and AnonymousPro as recommended
in the book of Herbert Voss 'Die wissenschaftliche Arbeit mit
Latex''page 44.
This font is not listed in the Document>font

I put according to Voss this in the latex preamble:
\usepackage {libertinus-otf}
\setmonofont{AnonymousPr[Scale=MatchLowercase,FakeStretch=0.85}
in Document>settings

Typo? AnonymousPr -> AnonymousPro

        Kornel

Thanks, Kornel,
after correcting the Typo I tried again

\RequirePackage {libertinus-otf}
\setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowercase,FakeStretch=0.88,Ligatures=ResetAll]{AnonymousPro}

Libertinus seems to work, but AnonymousPro gives still errors:

Requested font "AnonymousPro" at 10.94997pt
   -> font not found, using "nullfont"

! Package fontspec Error: The font "AnonymousPro" cannot be found.

For immediate help type H <return>.

l.74

A font might not be found for many reasons.
   Check the spelling, where the font is installed etc. etc.

   When in doubt, ask someone for help!

Requested font "AnonymousPro" at 10.95003pt
   -> font not found, using "nullfont"
Missing character: There is no x ("78) in font nullfont!

I will try to get Herbert Voss to help.

Wolfgang

What is wrong with lyx-way to use requested fonts?
Attached works here. (Used with lyx2.4)

        Kornel

Kornel, would you mind to grade down your lyx file from 2.4 to 2.3.x? I use 2.3.6 and it can't convert it. Debian has unfortunately not yet version 2.4 and I can't find the lyx2lyx tool for conversion
Wolfgang