Am 19.08.21 um 10:20 schrieb jezZiFeR:
Am 18. Aug. 2021, 19:28 +0200 schrieb Herbert Voss <herbert.v...@fu-berlin.de>:

    Am 18.08.21 um 18:03 schrieb jezZiFeR:

        thanks for the screenshots!
        I have entered the lines you mentioned in the preamble.
        Nonetheless
        the menu looks different here, I add two screenshots also.
        Could you
        still help?

    try to put it into "Optionen": heading=mybib

    I have no idea what version you are using.

    Herbert

Thanks again! I use LyX 2.3.6.2 and TeXLive 2021. When I enter the line into »Optionen« I get a large amount of errors, which you could find in the protocol (also XeTeX-version etc.) Maybe I should update something?

---------------
! Undefined control sequence.
l.161 \defbibheading
                    {mybib}{%
The control sequence at the end of

It is a problem with LyX. It should load biblatex _before_ the user part of
the preamble, but it did it afterwards. This is the reason why \defbibheading
is unknown. As I already wrote, use

\AtBeginDocument{%
  \defbibheading{mybib}{%
 }}

in your documents preamble, then it is defined after loading biblatex

Herbert