Dear LYX community,

I've sent you some inquiries in the past two weeks, but haven't received a response.

I beg you to answer my question(s) in a solution-oriented manner - as most time in the past.

For example, I gratefully remember Jürgen's (Spitzmüller) quick and uncomplicated interventions!

However, if my last problems I have raised are unsolvable, please let me know. Then at least I know my way around. But staying in the dark is very "uncomfortable" ...

Or if I'm getting on your nerves with my inquiries, please tell me who I could turn to instead.

Thanks very much!

Greetings
Andreas