Dear Tobias,

thanks! I have installed enumitem, but I do not know if I understand the
(english) example file correctly. First I tried to do, what is written on the
Tips-page you have mentioned, I am not sure, if the English word »Custom inset«
find in my German installation. Nonetheless, with both of them it does not
work, when I »pick an Enumerate environment, and immediately after the first
list marker, right click to produce the context menu and«  select one of them.

I am not sure, where exactly I have to change the list options – directly in
the list via ERT or in the preamble? As far as I see the user manual here:
http://dante.ctan.org/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/enumitem/enumitem.pdf
does also not explain the usage of the package in LyX, or at least I don’t find
it.

Is my problem understandable? The English is confusing for me, when I want to
find certain things and could not transplate 100%. Glad if you could give me a
hint!

All bes
Jess