Hello all.

I'm not a completely new user to Lyx, but I have a challenge I hope someone can help with.

I'd like to switch focus from the main window when writing text, to the spellchecker sidebar, then back, using only shortcuts. I cannot for the life of me find a command, or shortcut to do this. I can open the spellchecker using F7, but i then have to use the mouse to switch focus, and back again. I've been through the XFCE docs, and what docs there are for Lyx on shortcuts, but no luck.

This probably something blindingly simple, but i've yet to see it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alex.