On 1/8/22 11:56, Herbert Voss via lyx-users wrote:

On 08/01/2022 06:32, Joseph Hesse via lyx-users wrote:
Hi,
I am writing a book in lyx.  When I look at the pdf the TOC appears red.  How can I fix this so it is in black and white? I want to keep my URL links as colored blue.

Go into  the preferences menue and insert the following options for hyperref

    colorlinks,
    citecolor=black,
    filecolor=black,
    linkcolor=black,
    urlcolor=blue,
    linktocpage,
    linktoc=all

Herbert
Thank you for your response.  This doesn't work for me.  I am using Lyx 2.3.6.1.

I go to Tools -> Preference -> Colors and do not see anything like options for hyperref.

Did I make an error?

Thank you,
Joe