RTFM of the LaTeX Listings package

I would use a single word for the label or separate ords with ':' ie
something like first:program. If that's the culprit, we should file an
improvement request (ie checking for spaces from within LyX).

Generally speaking attaching a MWE is very helpful, ie the document
without ANY changes to the default and ONLY the code required to
trigger the issue.

Often constructing this lets me find the issue myself :-)-O

On huge documents this is of course very difficult, but then halving
the document successively until one finds the area causing the issue
helps.

el