Hello

We are two authors and one manuscript and we communicate by mail. One of us
writes and submits the manuscript (written in one color, let us say black
ink) to the other who makes his corrections (addenda, deletiones, etc). We
do this in another color (say red) because we don't want to miss anything
in the revision. But the only way I know in lyx to do that is: each time I
want to insert something in the manuscript go to text style and put the
color in red, and this happens each time I add anything. This procedure is
boring and error prone.

Is there a procedure that do not alter the manuscript color  already
written but once it has started everything we write is in red,
independently of the relative location of each morsel?

Thanks a lot

Jorge Hernando