On 10/02/2022 11:16, Jürgen Spitzmüller via lyx-users wrote:
Am Donnerstag, dem 10.02.2022 um 10:50 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann
via lyx-users:
I am getting errors

\subitem feedback loops
\subitem arrhythmicity \hyperpage

but can't find this in the lualatex <my document>.tex run

nor in the nomenclature and index entries

I use 2.4.0.dev

Any idea how/where to find it?

You have in your document an index entry

Drosophila!feedback loops

The problem is probably (or was in the copy you sent me) that all this
is emphasized. The exclamation mark that marks the subentry needs to be
straight, not emphasized.

HTH,
Jürgen

Maybe the subitems could be handled by (sub)insets instead in LyX? Then it would be easier to avoid the emphasis problem.

Daniel