The next test would be to start lyx with different userdir
        $ lyx -userdir ~/.newlyx

        Kornel

$ lyx204 -tester ~/.newlyx
bash: lyx204: Kommando nicht gefunden

~$ lyx204 -tester ~/.newlyx
bash: lyx204: Kommando nicht gefunden.
wolfgang@Fuji:~$ lyx -tester ~/.lyx204
Messages.cpp (245): No language given, nothing to load.
Error: No system directory
Unable to determine the system directory having searched
        /home/share/lyx/
Use the '-sysdir' command line parameter or set the environment variable
LYX_DIR_24x to the LyX system directory containing the file `chkconfig.ltx'.
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 5 (BadAtom), sequence: 470, resource id: 0, major code: 20 (GetProperty), minor code: 0

Kornel,
I am uncertain how to do this.
I have a new user tester and the name is Tester and it is added to the group wolfgang.
I start the new lyx by using lyx204.

There is also the '-sysdir' command line parameter error I had asked before (but did not get an answer so far)

Could you tell me how to do it?

Wolfgang