Am 12.03.22 um 17:53 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann via lyx-users:
I would like to use biblatex-spbasic for the literature citations and the Bibliography.

I have selected the style in Document Settings>Bibliography.

However, I would like to have a superscript number instead of the names/years in the document. The output in the Bibliography should be as before.

Do you mean \footcite and /or \footfullcite  ??   If yes, see documentation.

Herbert

Is this possible already or do I have to wait until somebody is kind enough to create it?

The reason is, that I have a large amount of citations in the document and reading the text would be less fluent if the names/year is given instead of just a superscript.